About Shine Collision Repair
When Shine Collision Repair first began in 1986, it was just a small rented garage located in Sandy, Utah. From the beginning we were dedicated to quality and customer satisfaction. In 1996 it was evident we needed not only a bigger garage, but a bigger and more comfortable space for our customers as well. Wanting to stay in the area, we built a larger shop close by.
As time went on our shop continued to grow. In 2002 we acquired a second shop in South Salt Lake, making it even more convenient for customers across the Salt Lake Valley. Just a few years later in 2001 a location was added in Ogden, and most recently we opened our fourth auto repair shop in Murray.
Excellent Customer Service
Not only is Shine Collision convenient across the valley, we offer many additional services to our customers. Some of the things that make us different include:
- Free loaner cars while your car is in the shop
- Great customer service
- X-Ray Planning and Meticulous Disassembly – both leading to faster and better repairs.
At Shine, we’re dedicated to making your auto body repair experience as simple and stress free as possible.
If you’re in an accident, bring your car into Shine Collision. We’ll take care of every last detail for you.
Shine Collision Values
Our Mission is a continual journey to improve quality, timeliness, services, and teamwork in all aspects of Shine Collision Repair by providing an open forum to achieve excellence in automotive repair, painting, and towing. We seek to promote excellence and unity within the company, and acknowledge the Invisible Hand in all things.
- We will reach for excellence within ourselves.
- We will seek profitability in our work.
- We will respond to and accommodate the needs of customers, vendors, and employees.
- We will demonstrate honesty and integrity in all that we do.
- We will demonstrate respect in all business and employment relationships.
- And always strive for constant improvement.